Saturday 28 April 2012

Flag-laying on White Moss



Been up on White Moss today flag-laying along the Pennine Way with the Kirklees Youth Offending Team. It was hard work but rewarding - it stayed mostly dry and the sun even came out at one point! We finished the session on a high as the group worked well as a team to move a particularly large stone.


We were working on the last batch of the flags flown up over Christmas, so hopefully this section of the path will be finished fairly soon. It was great to see quite a few walkers enjoying the break in the weather and using the newly created path!

2 comments:

  1. Nice article, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' m Jakuba Lucas by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Pedro who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

    ReplyDelete